Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Penny Lindop Designs Ltd. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to Penny Lindop Designs where they are used in these terms and conditions.
2. By purchasing something from our ecommerce store, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this document.
4. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
5. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
6. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iii) There is a system or procurement failure
iv) You have failed our customer validation checks
7. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
8. We will process your order before invoicing. Proforma invoices will be sent out for payment before goods are dispatched. For accounts, the invoice will be emailed at the time of dispatch.
9. Wonership of the goods will not pass to the buyer until paid for in full.
10. The products shall not be resold other than in the for that they are supplied, without the written permission of Penny Lindop Designs Ltd
11. Penny Lindop Designs Ltd reserve the right to alter prices and colours at any time.
12. No part of the designs may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the permission of the copyright owner.
13. Our minimum order is £75.00 excluding vat, with a delivery charge of £5
14. Orders over £120.00 exclusive of vat are carriage free within the UK (excepting the Highlands and Islands
15. Highlands and Islands and international orders will be charged at cost.
16. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
17. Penny Lindop Designs Ltd shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
18. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
20. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Penny Lindop Designs Ltd whether written or oral.
21. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
22. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
23. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.